Nut Bolts Fasteners Coatings
Nut is a type of fastener which is provided with threads so as to allow it to get fitted with bolt because nuts and bolts are used in coordination with each other to fit or fasten multiple parts in various plants and engineering industries. The general name given to this assembly is fastener.
PTFE, XYLAN coating on Nuts & stud bolts significantly reduce the amount of make up torque lost to friction, Removing much of the uncertainty from predicting clamp loads. Also eliminates the problem of galling which occurs with Metals such as stainless steel. Resist corrosion In and sea water and and in chemical environment. This prevents nuts from freezing & Significantly reduce Break-out Torque.
- Helps in avoiding corrosion by chemicals
- Helps in reducing corrosion by chemicals
- Available I different coating thicknesses
- Surface of Application Carbon Steel
- Aluminium , Stainless Steel
- Brass Form Water Based Liquid
- Solvent Based Liquid, Powder